If you have questions regarding benefits, work hours reported, vacation checks, pension, annuity, or retirement please call the Trust Fund. The Local 229 union office does not administer benefits therefore we cannot answer questions pertaining to your benefits. Please contact the Trust Fund at 800-527-4613

California Field Iron Workers Trust Fund
131 N. El Molino Ave. Suite 330
Pasadena, CA 91101

Did you get married recently, divorced, new baby??? Reporting the birth of a new child, change in marital status, or a change in beneficiary will require you to fill out new forms. Most forms can be accessed at

Change of address: We recommend for you to call the hall first so that we can update our records. The Trust Fund will also need your new address in writing, we can send you a change of address form.

Reporting the Death of a Member: Please call the hall and report the information of our member’s passing, we will assist you with information that will be needed to correspond with the Trust Fund. You will need to submit 2 original copies of the death certificate to our office. Death certificates can dropped off or sent to our hall.